If you don’t have health insurance, or if you must buy medicine not covered by your insurance plan, a discount card being distributed by United Way of Southwest Georgia could lower the cost of your medicine by an average of 30 percent or more.
United Ways across the nation, along with the FamilyWize Community Service Partnership, provide these cards to communities free-of-charge to everyone who needs one. There are no age restrictions, no income restrictions, no limit on how many times you can use it, and no waiting to get a card. In fact, you can print out the card shown on this page and use it today.
- The FamilyWize card is easy to use.
- There is no cost for the card.
- Use of the card is immediate and unlimited.
- It is accepted at 95% of pharmacies nationwide. A list of participating local pharmacies can be found below
- No enrollment or personal information is needed.
Participating Area Pharmacies
- Fred's Pharmacy
- Harveys Pharmacy
To print your FamilyWize Prescription Drug Card click on the image above or print directly from this webpage.