United Way Impact Solution Teams are groups of volunteers working together to help our community make progress by visiting and providing feedback on United Way-supported programs. Under the leadership of United Way staff, Impact Solution Team members gain a deeper understanding of current community conditions and what United Way and our partners are doing to address them.
Through this experience volunteers will have the opportunity to:
- Join a team of dynamic and committed community volunteers;
- Get a first-hand look at how donor dollars make a difference in the community
- Visit programs to learn more about their progress and goals and provide your feedback directly to United Way staff and leadership volunteers
- Be a champion for United Way by sharing your perspective to help accelerate progress towards community outcomes
- Inspire others to support lasting change in our community.
Time commitment is based on volunteer discretion; we ask that all volunteers attend two to four partnership meetings between July and June . Meetings last 60-90 minutes and require approximately one to two hours of preparation and follow up, which can be done remotely.
An Impact Team Member plays a key part in our ability to serve the community. Your participation matters! We appreciate all the time and effort volunteers contribute to this opportunity. We value your input.
All Impact Team members must attend an orientation (in-person or online) prior to their scheduled presentations .
Questions? Contact Cindy Wisham at firstname.lastname@example.org.